300 gr Royal Blue compound chocolate for confectionery.
Easy Drip is a super easy to melt coating with chocolate flavor and hardens at room temperature. It can be reheated up to best before date several times if the instructions have been followed.
- drip cakes
- make your own decorations
EasyDrip Royal Blue 300gr
- Full bottle preparation instructions:
- Microwave 800watt: Place the bottle on it's side in the microwave, heat for 30 seconds, squeeze well without the cap, heat again for 20 seconds with the cap and squeeze well without the cap. Then squeeze for 10 seconds and squeeze well. If necessary, leave for 2 minutes, squeeze now and then. Ready for use. For a thinner drip: use immediately, for a thicker drip: leave it cool for a while. The colder the bottle gets, the thicker the drip. It can be used for about 10 minutes depending on room temperature and then rewarm for 20-30 seconds.
- Hot water: Heat water but DO NOT bring to a boil in a pan and remove it from the heat. Place the bottle WITH the cap upright in water. Hot water should not go above the top of the label. Leave for 10 minutes and squeeze. If it is not yet completely melted, let it stand for another 5 minutes.
- For a thinner drip: use immediately, for a thicker drip: leave for a while. The colder the bottle gets, the thicker the drip. About 10 minutes of use time and then warm up again for 50-60 seconds.
- For bottles that are already partly used, adjust the heating times to the remaining contents.